Vangel Imre, Beautiful Stranger v1.0
"Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.”
I hope this is one of the good ones.
This is the first image I drew for the Media Product Project for the university's Visual Communication module. It is a portrait based on a photo of an attractive stranger I found in a social-networking site. I only used a normal HB pencil to sketch out the proportions of the facial features and finish the whole image. This is a simple and honest attempt to capture the beauty of a person that I don't know almost anything about.
And to quote Salvador Dali once more:
"Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.”
I hope this is one of the good ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment